Sunday, November 10

Clearly Besotted Challenge #6 - Christmas

*CLOSED: WINNER - VICKI  (VICKI'S CRAFT)*
It's an easy peasy challenge this month (& the last challenge of the year!) with the theme being....Christmas!!  It's never too early to get started on holiday projects and I can't wait to see yours :D

Here are a couple of samples from me....


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Geometric Style', 'Holiday Sentiments' & 'Pretty Poinsettia'

And now for the delightful samples from the wonderful Design Team....






As always, the challenge win run for 2 weeks and a randomly selected entry will win £30 Clearly Besotted store credit.  In order to qualify for the prize (open to everyone worldwide), please kindly adhere to the following:
  • Your project must contain at least one Clearly Besotted product
  • It must be posted on your blog or an online gallery and linked below - direct link to post please
  • The closing date for entries is Monday 25 November 2013 (23:55 GMT)
  • Multiple entries are welcomed but must be a new project each time

There are no excuses not to play along this month so I hope you do and I can't wait to be dazzled by your festive creations - thank you! xxx

20 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Yay Christmas challenge !! So excited to use all my new Clearly Besotted Christmas stamps ....this is going to be fun
Your cards are fabulous and I love the DT inspiration too
Enjoy your Sunday
Hugs Susie Sugar x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

This is going to be one exciting challenge and so much adorable inspiration. Bliss! x

Jo Nevill said...

Perfect that you published your challenge just as I was publishing my blog post using your amazing Modern Christmas stamps that I can't put down !! Fab challenge !

Gorgeous inspiration by a gorgeous DT ! x

yvon said...

Beautiful projects.
Hugs, Yvon

cm said...

Wonderful cards, wonderful inspiration and yes, you're right: no excuses not to play! Thanks for the fabulous challenge! Today's cards: outstanding!!
c

Tracey said...

Love your cards Steph!! The squares look awesome!! xx

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!! :)

Cornelie said...

Nice!! Very nice cards from you and the DT!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous cards, and I love all the projects from the DT girls! Thanks so much for your inspiration!

SmilynStef said...

Fabulous cards ... so glad I got to ink-up my stamps I won on Jennifer Maguire's blog ... love them!

Carole x said...

Thanks again for your amazing delivery service, was hoping to use my new stamps this weekend but never happened xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Stephanie
Love your cards and the DT`S are amazing ...thanks for the all inspiration you give us all....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Michelle said...

Great cards Stephanie, love the design xx

Katie Berberich said...

Oh I just can't wait for Christmas. You are spoiling us with this awesome inspiration. I'm so glad I found time (and was quick enough lol) to join in the challenge this month.
Hope you are well and enjoying shopping for Christmas! A friend just brought me back a pack of Mince Pies from the UK -DROOL! Need I say more?
Have a great week sweetie.
Katie xx

Gemma said...

Thanks for a Fabulous challenge Stephanie and stunning dt creations as always...TFS!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Lyndal said...

SUPER inspiring DT samples, and an amazing gallery already :)

Beebeebabs said...

Nice work DT!!!

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for sharing the gorgeous DT creations and thanks for another great challenge x

Lindsey said...

Such a talented design team...these projects are fantastic. So glad I got to play along with the challenge.

Sue said...

Such wonderful DT cards and stunning entries.
Silly me made a card with your gorgeous poinsettia but missed the closing date - I must remember to check more closely next time!!!
Sue xx