Pages

Thursday, October 1

October Release Countdown Teasers Day 1

October is here which means for me, the countdown to Christmas has started.  I had better start on my list, and I don't mean the one for the man in the red suit...my long list of things to do!

There is of course the small matter of this months new products so here is a little snippet of the thirteen new stamp sets, eleven with coordinating die collections, that will be available soon...

Best Christmas

Christmas Poinsettia

Fancy Sayings

From Our Home

Giving Thanks

Heartfelt Thanks

Home At Christmas

Laugh Our Loud

Merry Kissmas

One More Sleep

Santa Baby

Stitched Mittens

Coffee First

The wonderful Keren Baker is back with us this month and I would be most grateful if you could join me, Keren and the wonderful Design Team for the countdown teasers :)

Happy Thursday, I hope you have a jolly good one!

Stephanie xxx